Generating new ideas, evaluating them effectively, taking action to turn them into new products and services.
Unlocking creative potential is key to economic growth
Creativity is not the mystical attribute reserved for the lucky few. Creativity is a skill you can develop with practice and a process you can manage. Creativity workshops for business will help you crack the creativity code and succeed at innovation.
“Creativity is the Most Crucial Factor for Future Success.”
—2010 IBM CEO study
Develop the mindset, skillsets, and toolsets of highly creative people in business, arts and science. Discover your natural capacity for creativity through a range of hands-on activities that will appeal to both sides of your brain.
Explore some of the thinking strategies of innovators in business, art and science, and how you can apply these strategies to your everyday work.
Experiment with ideation tools that supersede traditional brainstorming in a fun, inspiring action-filled environment.
Activities involving drawing, painting, storytelling and improvisation, create a lively and friendly atmosphere that awaken the senses, sharpen insights and allow exciting possibilities for taking creative risks—both personally and professionally.
Develop your skills in idea-generation, problem solving, collaboration and creativity. Learn creative techniques you can apply immediately to your work, to help you innovate more effectively.
Creativity at Work Framework
Learn a language and structure for managing the creative process for innovation. Integrate classic creative problem-solving (CPS) with art and design thinking methodologies.
- Demystifying creativity: What is it? What is the difference between creativity and innovation? What are the characteristics of creative people? And how can you learn to be more creative?
- A whole-brain thinking approach to creativity and innovation
- Creativity principles and practices derived from business, art, and science
- How to formulate ideas, evaluate ideas, create prototypes, test, and turn ideas into action.
- 8 step framework for creativity and innovation, based on classic creative problem-solving and design-thinking
- Design thinking applied to innovation strategy
- Develop the five discovery skills of the Innovators DNA and optimize your ability to find creative solutions
- Create a culture that fosters creativity and innovation
- Leverage your creative style(s) and increase your confidence in your creative abilities
- How to generate, analyse, evaluate ideas, and manage the process from ideation to implementation
- Develop a set of seed ideas creative solutions to your specific business challenges and strategies to implement these
- Critical thinking skills: Using a whole-brain approach to thinking through problems, questioning prevailing wisdom, and discovering creative solutions
- How to inspire and engage your team in collaborative creativity
- How to get people on board to help you turn ideas into action
- Improve your leadership, communication and thinking skills
- Create a language and a structure for managing creativity and innovation